If you extend the accelerator classes for alerts, barriers, or fulfillments in your implementation layer, you need to ensure that the work objects are created for the extended classes. To do this, save the DisplayAlertHeader, DisplayBarriersHeader, and DisplayFulfillmentsHeader section rules to the implementation layer and then use dynamic class references to create the work objects.
- In Dev Studio, access your implementation layer by clicking , and then click the name of your implementation layer.
- Ensure that you have an unlocked ruleset. For more information, see Application rules.
- In Dev Studio, enter DisplayAlertHeader, and press Enter.
- Click the Section result under the Type tab
- To save the section rule, on the Edit Section page, click
the Pages & Classes tab, and then perform the
- Click the Add item icon.
- In the field in the Page name column, enter Declare_CM_ENV.
- In the field in the Class column, enter PegaHC-Care-Env.
- Save the section rule. For more information, see Sections.
- To set the dynamic class reference, on the Edit Section
page, click the Design tab.
- Click Create Alert, and then click the View properties icon to the right of the button.
- In the Cell Properties dialog box, click the Actions tab.
- Click the arrow next to Create Work to expand the action.
- In the Class Name field, enter Declare_CM_ENV.Value(ALERT_ACCEL_CLASS).
- Click Submit.
- Check in the section rule. For more information, see Checking in a rule.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 for the following section rules: