Next-Best-Action Designer provides a wizard-based approach to building and monitoring next-best-action strategies to get your team up-and-running fast.
In Pega Marketing™ 8.3 the strategy-building experience has been redesigned to reinforce best-practices, streamline the user experience, and decrease your time to value.
There are new workstreams for:
- Taxonomy – to define your business structure (sales, retention, service, nurture, and so on)
- Engagement Policies – to set eligibility, relevance, and suitability criteria
- Constraints – to set up contact policies and controls
- Arbitration – to create logic that ensures that next-best-actions align with the customer’s needs and context
- Channels – to bring touchpoints online, and create engagement triggers
For more information, see the "Next-Best-Action Designer" chapter of the Pega Marketing User Guide on the Pega Marketing product page.