Pega Robot Manager extends the functionality of robotic process automation (RPA), and this allows you to batch process a large volume of work assignments by using unattended robots with your Pega Platform application.
Each robot belongs to a work group that has an assigned automation package. An automation package is a collection of automations that have been written for your RPA robots. When a robot logs in to Pega Platform, it registers itself into a specified work group, retrieves the automation package that is assigned to that work group, loads it, and is then ready to be started by a user, based on a schedule, or based on Auto-balancing.
When a robot is started, it continuously fetches assignments from the assignment types (work queues) within a specified work group, runs the automation that is configured for the assignment, and notifies your Pega Platform application when the assignment has been completed.
Implementing an RPA solution inside your Pega Platform application allows your workforce to focus on higher-value, customer-facing work.
- What's new in Pega Robot Manager
- Resolved issues in Pega Robot Manager
- Getting started with Pega Robot Manager and automations
- Installing Pega Robot Manager
- Updating the Pega Robot Manager version
- Securing access to Pega Robot Manager
- Managing your organization in Pega Robot Manager
- Reporting in Pega Robot Manager
- Managing robot configuration remotely
- Configuring Pega Robot Manager
- Using Pega Robot Manager
- Changing settings from the Pega Robot Manager interface
- Performance and security alerts for Pega Robot Manager
- Pega Robotic Automation Importer component
Next topic What's new in Pega Robot Manager