The Delivery stage is organized into the first production release and the extended production release types.
First production release
This release includes only the essential features that are defined during the solution proposal stage and are required for the first release into production.
Depending on the scope of the essential features, the first production release should be implemented in 90 days or less. This release type includes the following features:
- Core Pega-provided features
- Extended features considered essential for your business
- Key integrations with your systems to get data that you require
Extended production release
This release includes the non-essential features that are defined during the solution proposal stage.
The following features are implemented incrementally after the first production release:
- Non-essential Pega-providedfeatures
- Extended features that you have identified as required for yourbusiness
This guide provides information to support both Scrum and Iterative Waterfall implementation methodologies during the first production release and the extended production release.
- Defining requirements
- Building features