In addition to the library of Pega Platform reports, Pega Smart Dispute for Acquirers provides several pre-configured reports that are customized for the various work objects, cases, and business processes used in the application. These reports provide you with real-time insights into case inventories and aging so that you can respond with the agility that is needed to comply with your internal and external service level agreements as well as compliance mandates.
As part of Pega Smart Dispute for Acquirers 8.7 release, the following new reports have been added:
- Disputes per card
- Disputes per customer
- Average duration and timelines by assignment type and action
- Chargebacks by reason code
- Intake to chargeback submission days
- Scheme final decisions report
- Inactive operators list report
- Volume of open disputes in different stages for issuer
- Volume of disputes resolved in different stages
- Resolution volume by merchant
- Volume of open disputes in different stages for acquirer
- Operator productivity report
To create other reports, see Report categories.