Updating the access group for an IVA channel
You cannot authenticate from your Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) unless you set the access group for the channelLogin and channelMgmt service package rule to the access group for your Pega Platform application.
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click Records to display the Records Explorer.
- Click Integration-Resources, and then click
Result: The system displays a list of service package rules.
- In the Service Package Name column, click the channelLogin rule.
- In the service package rule, in the Service access group field, enter the access group for your Pega Platform application.
- Click Save.
- In the service package list, repeat steps 4 through 6 by editing the channelMgmt service package rule.
- Switch back to App Studio.
Previous topic Embedding a chat window for the Web Chatbot channel Next topic Customizing the Web Chatbot channel