Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Updating the access group for an IVA channel
You cannot authenticate from your Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) unless you set the access group for the channelLogin and channelMgmt service package rule to the access group for your Pega Platform application.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click Records to display the Records Explorer.
- Click Integration-Resources, and then click
Result: The system displays a list of service package rules.
- In the Service Package Name column, click the channelLogin rule.
- In the service package rule, in the Service access group field, enter the access group for your Pega Platform application.
- Click Save.
- In the service package list, repeat steps 3 through 5 by editing the channelMgmt service package rule.
Previous topic Working with custom controls in the IVA for Web Chatbot Next topic Creating an Alexa channel