Facebook Ads destinations enable ads to be targeted on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and third party apps and websites. Paid Media Manager can leverage information on known individuals (for example, their email, phone number, device ID, and so on) to target these ads based on Next-Best-Action, and also segment eligibility. Paid Media Manager integrates directly with Facebook Ads and the Facebook Custom Audience API.
- Create a Facebook App to access the Facebook Marketing API. For more information, see Creating a Facebook Ads app and credentials and Submitting a Facebook app for review.
- Configure the connection to a Facebook Ads destination in Pega Customer Decision Hub. For more information, see Configuring Facebook Ads destinations in Paid Media Manager.
- Creating a Facebook Ads app and credentials
As part of the process of connecting Paid Media Manager to a Facebook Ads destination, you must have an account in Facebook Ads and use the credentials for that account to configure a destination in Paid Media Manager.
- Submitting a Facebook app for review
Facebook requires that third-party apps undergo a review process to ensure the safety of Facebook users' data. The following article describes how to generate the user access token by selecting relevant permissions and get the appropriate access levels for these permissions. For general information about the process, see App Review.
- Configuring Facebook Ads destinations in Paid Media Manager
After you create a Facebook App to access the Facebook Marketing API, configure the connection to a Facebook Ads destination in Paid Media Manager.