If required, you can enable channel-specific adaptive models for paid media to help optimize your advertising based on responses from the Paid channel.
To enable Paid-specific models, perform the following steps:
- In Dev Studio, create a dynamic system setting with
the following values:
- Purpose - dataflow/paidmedia/paidstrategy/enableStoreDecisionResults
- Ruleset - PegaMKT-Engine
- Value - true
- If your Next-Best-Action strategy uses real-time containers or real-time event
triggers, refresh the Next-Best-Action Designer configuration by performing the
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Click Save.
Note: You do not need to refresh the Next-Best-Action Designer configuration if you use only outbound runs.
- Optional: To disable delayed learning again, change the value of the enableStoreDecisionResults dynamic system setting to false, and then edit and save the Channels tab in Next-Best-Action Designer again.