Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Uploading a provisioning profile
You upload a provisioning profile from your disk to a new or to an existing certificate set. A provisioning profile for the iOS platform is a collection of digital entities that uniquely ties developers and devices to an authorized iPhone Development Team and enables a device to be used for testing.
- If necessary, generate a new mobile provisioning profile for your iOS app from the Apple Developer Portal and save it to your directory. For more information, see the Generating mobile certificates for the iOS platform Pega Community article.
- If the certificate set does not exist, create a new certificate set.For more information, see Creating an iOS certificate set.
- If the certificate set exists, open an existing certificate set.For more information, see Opening an existing iOS certificate set.
- Create an iOS certificate set.For more information, see Creating an iOS certificate set.
- Next to the Mobile Provisioning file list, click New.
- Click Browse, and select a provisioning profile file from your directory.
- In the Profile name field, enter a name for the provisioning profile. The name cannot include underscore ( _ ), hyphen (-), or period (.) characters.
- Click OK.
Previous topic Creating an unsigned iOS certificate set Next topic Uploading a signing certificate