You upload a signing certificate .p12 file from your local directory to an Android certificate set. A signing certificate file is used for digitally signing entries, such as installer packages, email messages, and similar items.
- Open an existing Android certificate set.For more information, see Opening a certificate set.
- Next to the Signing certificate field, click New.
- Click Browse and select the signing certificate .p12 file from your directory.
- In the Certificate name field, enter the name for the certificate. The name cannot include underscore ( _ ), hyphen (-), or period (.) characters.
- In the Encryption password field, enter the encryption password for the certificate.
- Click OK.
- Click Submit.