Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Viewing device logs
After you retrieve a device log, view the log to troubleshoot and support mobile apps without disturbing the device users.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing mobile app, and then click the Log history tab.
- Click View log history on the right side of the screen.
- Click a link that points to the
- Optional: Change or remove the log filters, or change the number of lines that are displayed.
- Click Apply.
Previous topic Retrieving device logs Next topic Working with offline-enabled mobile apps