Supplier partial dispute
When the supplier receives a supplier claim from the supplier manager and verifies the cost of the repair and the total supplier claim amount, the supplier can choose to either pay that amount or to dispute the supplier claim. If the supplier chooses to dispute the claim, the supplier must state the reason for the dispute. The supplier can partially dispute the supplier claim by clicking Dispute at each line item level, for example: the Part, Labor, and Miscellaneous sections.
The following reasons are pre-populated for the supplier:
- Claimed amount too high: The supplier claims that the pending total payment amount is too high.
- Not supplier’s fault: The supplier claims that the part failure was not because of the supplier.
After the supplier claim is disputed, it is transferred to the supplier manager belonging to the manufacturer for further actions.
• Total dispute amount should be greater than zero.
• Total dispute amount greater than total recovery amount
• Total disputed part cost should be less than total part cost.
• Total disputed labor cost should be less than total labor cost.
• Total disputed miscellaneous cost should be less than total miscellaneous cost.
• Total disputed other cost should be less than total other cost.
Previous topic Supplier dispute Next topic Supplier full dispute