Creating a Supplier claim case with a Dispute case as an alternative stage
Changes to the Pega Warranty case hierarchy in Pega Warranty 7.22 lower the complexity and improve the maintainability of managed processes. One of the results of these changes is the introduction of the Dispute case as an alternative stage.
In the first part of the process, review the Supplier claim case with a Dispute case as an alternative stage creation process that is performed by both the supplier and supplier manager.
- Log in as a supplier manager. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- Create and submit the supplier claim.
- Log in as a supplier.
- To enter the dispute amount and a reason, click .
- Click .
In the second part of the process, the disputed claim is automatically transferred to the supplier manager for review.
- Log in as a supplier manager.
- Search for an applicable supplier claim and open it.
- Review the provided data and either accept, deny, or request additional testing.
- Accept with a dealer Reason code – a chargeback case is created based on the chargeback reason code.
- Accept with a new supplier Reason code – a supplier claim is assigned to the particular supplier based on the selected supplier code.
- Accept with a no fault Reason code – a supplier claim is automatically resolved after submitting.
- Deny – a supplier claim is automatically reassigned to a supplier for review.
- Additional testing – test a failed part and capture the testing details, the supplier manager can accept or reject the supplier claim.
- To complete the assignment, click .
For more information about the simplified case types hierarchy, see the Pega Warranty Upgrade Guide.
Previous topic Creating a supplier recovery claim Next topic Supplier claim dispute process