Pega Warranty sample data landing pages
Use the Pega® Warranty sample data landing pages to add your specific data to the system. The data that is related to parts and products is then automatically prepopulated when a dealer creates cases.
On the Sample data landing page, a Warranty system administrator performs the following tasks:
- Adds data
- Edits data
- Uploads or downloads data by using the Microsoft Excel format template file
For more information, see Managing Sample data landing pages.
In the Pega Warranty application, product information that you can add or edit consists of the following parts:
- Product master information
- Contains the basic master data for the product, such as: Product ID, Product description, Industry, Product type
- Product data information
- Contains the transactional product data, which is any data that is used to create cases and manage processes, such as, Vehicle identification number (VIN) or Product serial number
- Warranty information
- Contains warranty-related data that can be linked to product or part serial numbers
Previous topic Configuring a core cost Next topic Managing Sample data landing pages