Limitations with hot keys
- In IE browsers, hot keys are not available for links.
- IE and Chrome browsers, claim form header hot keys do not work directly from the screen. To use claim form header hot keys, you must initially click on header of the portal to activate it.
- Hot keys are not available for icons.
- Duplicate hot keys in the same screen will not work.
- Hot keys cannot be used for property reference links (for example a link generated by a Provider ID).
- Field values cannot be configured for hot keys.
- Hot key is not available for selecting tabs in tab-based screens in tabbed layout.
- Hot keys are not able to move to another screen directly; you need to use the Next or Submit keys.
- Hot keys can only be configured for alphabetic letters within the label.
Previous topic Browser differences for hot keys Next topic Smart Claims Engine hot keys