Looking up supplier claims through a REST API
View the supplier claim list in an external application by using a REST API service.
- Log in to Pega Warranty as a supplier manager.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Services category, and then click Service REST.
- In the Service package name column header, click the Filter icon, and then enter Inquiry.
- Click the rule with the
- In the Resource properties section, note down the
Service endpoint URL.
You can use the Service endpoint URL in your connect REST rule to fetch vehicle information.
- Optional: To configure additional options and to test the method, in the Processing
options section, in the Service package (includes additional
processing options) area, click Inquiry.
For more information, see About Service Package data instances.
Previous topic Importing processed supplier claims Next topic Configuring a web service for viewing supplier claims