Create your application and extend it to meet your organization's needs by using the New Application wizard.
When you run the New Application wizard for Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services, it creates a set of Pega-provided access groups. You must
then create your own operators and add them to the access groups that you create.
- Log in to Dev Studio using the operator ID, for example, [email protected], and the password that you specified for that operator.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the New application tab, hover over Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services 8.5, and then click Learn more.
- Click Use this application type.
- On the Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services application stack page, click Continue.
- On the Define application and organization name page, provide the
- In the Application Name field, enter a unique name for your application.
- In the Organization name field, enter the name of your organization.
- Click Continue.
- If you want Pega Customer Decision Hub to use a Cassandra decision data store instead
of a relational database for retrieving customer profile data, on the Configure
implementation settings page, select the Use Cassandra decision
data store check box.This option does not support the use of segments.
- Click Continue.
- Optional: On the Name your application page, to configure a custom class
structure or organization, click Advanced configuration.For more information about the settings that you can change, see Configuring advanced settings for new applications.
- On the Name your application page, click Create application.
- Click Done.
The New Application wizard creates the application class structure for you. You can reuse the classes and rule sets that the wizard creates in your applications. When you implement your applications, you can then apply class hierarchy and inheritance principles to help you improve the maintainability and overall efficiency of your application.