- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Channels and interfaces.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Email channel.
- In the Email channel, click the Training data tab.
- Optional: If you configure multiple languages for the email bot, to filter data records by a language, in the Language list, select a language.
- In the list of training records, select a data record.
- Correct the data fore the training record:
Choices Actions Modify text
- In the Review training data pane, click the More icon, and then click Edit.
- In the Update text window, edit the text for the training record, and then click OK.
Update the topic to be detected
- In the Topic field in the NLP analysis section, press the Down arrow key.
- Select a more appropriate topic for the training record.
For example, to correct a training record so that its intent relates to car insurance, select Car insurance.
Update the language to be detected In the NLP analysis section, in the Language list, select a language. Add new entries
- In the Review training data section, in the data record content, highlight and right-click the text that you want to map to the new entity, and then click New entity.
- In the Create new entity window, in the Entity name field, enter a name for the entity, and then click Submit.
For example, to create an entity for a car make, highlight the word Ford and enter Car Make as the new entity.
Updating existing entities In the Review training data section, in the data record content, highlight and right-click the text for an existing entity, and then click the name of another entity.
For example, to make sure the car make in the text maps to the CarMake entity, highlight and right-click Ford, and then click #CarMake.
- Optional: To use this training record to improve the artificial intelligence of your email bot, in the Review training data section, click Mark reviewed.
- Optional: To correct the identified topics in additional training records, repeat steps 5 through 7.
- Click Save.
When you enable the recording of training data and the email bot receives an email, the system saves the email as a training record. (You can also manually create a training record that contains sample information for an email from a user). Once you correct the data detected in the training record, you mark the record as reviewed. The system then uses the reviewed training data to rebuild the improved text analytics model.