Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Resolving triage cases
Once a customer service representative (CSR) carries out all of the necessary actions during the email triage process, they can mark the triage case as completed by resolving it. By properly resolving triage cases, the CSR ensures that Pega Email Bot™ manages user emails more efficiently, and that only the currently unresolved requests from users are tracked.For example, a CSR sends an email reply to the user, and then spins off a related business case, before resolving the triage case in the system.
- Reply to a user by email. For more information, see Replying to users by email for an email bot.
- Forward a triage case to another operator or a work queue. For more information, see Transferring triage cases.
- Open a related business case for the triage case. For more information, see Spinning off business cases for an email bot.
- Open a portal by performing one the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in Dev Studio, click Launch web interface, and then click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in Dev Studio, click Launch web interface, and then click Email Manager.
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
For example: Click ET-961.
- In the toolbar above the text of the email message, click
Result: The status of the triage case changes to resolved. Previous topic Linking related cases for an email bot Next topic Setting up work queues for email processing