Pega Retail Advisor 8.5 Implementation Guide
Pega Retail Advisor is a mobile application for associates at stores, showrooms, branches, and other retail locations. With Pega Retail Advisor, associates can create personalized sales and service experiences for new and returning customers. This includes queuing up customers when the store is busy, building a personalized bundle with the customer in the store, paying a bill or updating an address. Personalized bundles are automatically recommended based on the following data:
- The customer's profile across all channels (web, call center, retail, and others)
- Behavior data, such as recent purchases, issues, and offer responses
- Contextual information, such as why the customer is visiting the store today
New customers, for whom this information is not yet available, can fill out a customizable survey that automatically generates the right recommendation.
Pega Retail Advisor is built on the Pega Customer Relationship Management Suite, which means that you can share customer data, strategies, and analytics with other Pega applications in your organization.
With Pega Retail Advisor, you can:
- Increase sales conversion by recommending relevant products, services and offers
- Improve customer retention and customer lifetime value by including retention plans and service tasks among the recommendations
- Increase customer satisfaction through quick, personalized service
- Increase associates' productivity and decrease training time for new employees
You can deploy Pega Retail Advisor as a new application built on Pega Customer Decision Hub, Pega Sales Automation, and Pega Customer Service. Pega Retail Advisor is ready for use on tablets.
Next topic Purpose of this guide