A dealer uses the Warranty claim case to assign a core cost to parts or products. Before
using the case, you must first set up the core cost for each part or product.
As a Warranty system administrator, to enter a specific core cost for each part number, you
must edit the Part Number Master data page.
To configure a core cost, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Pega® Warranty as a system administrator by using the WarSysAdmin operator
- In the Explorer panel, click Data.
- Search for the Physical - Part Number Master data page and open it.
- On the Records tab, add a core price to any required part number.
- Optional: If the desired part is not on the list, click +Add a record.