To create a core claim in the Warranty claim case, perform the following tasks:
- Log in to Pega Warranty as a dealer or an auto dealer for the automotive layer. For more
information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- Click +New > Claim.
- Enter all of the information that is required for the claim process and click Start
- Select a Warranty claim type and click Continue.
- Enter all necessary information in the Repair information section and click
- Add the repair lines associated with the claim case.
- Enter all required data in the Details and Parts sections. The core cost is
automatically displayed based on the data that you enter. For more information, see
Configuring a core cost.
- Enter details in the Labor and Miscellaneous sections.
- Click Add.
- To confirm the added repair lines, click Continue.
- Review all of the provided information and click Finish.