A supplier can select multiple supplier claims, either to enter the related payment details
and pay for the claims or to dispute the claims. These changes were introduced in Pega
Warranty 7.22 and improve a supplier's ability to directly process or configure claims. For
more information, see the Pega Warranty Upgrade guide.
To select supplier claims and process a bulk payment, complete the following steps.
- Log in as a supplier. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- To open the assigned claims list, click Claims.
- To open a Supplier claims list details view, click Bulk process.
- Select the supplier claims that need to be processed and click Next.
- Select one of the provided payment options: Full payment, Full dispute, Partial dispute,
or Pay by line item.
- Full payment – pay the full supplier claim amount
- Full dispute – dispute the full supplier claim amount
- Partial dispute – partially pay and dispute the claim amount
- Pay by line item – choose a particular line item, such as parts, labor, or
miscellaneous. The payment and dispute amounts are calculated based on the selected line
- Select one of the payment types: Check, Debit note, Credit note, or Write transfer.
- To submit the assignment, click Finish.
Once the amount to be paid or disputed is submitted, all selected supplier claims are
automatically updated with the provided details and are sent for further processing.