To associate a program with a campaign, complete the following steps:
- Log in as a Pega Warranty administrator using the WarSysAdmin operator ID.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Configure > Common Request Program > Add Program.
- From the Program Type list, select Campaign Program.
- From Case/Supporting Type, select either Claim Unit or Repair Order, based on your
- To populate a campaign while creating a repair order, select Repair Order.
- To populate a campaign while creating a Warranty claim, select Claim Unit.
- Provide a Campaign ID and click Create.
- Configure filters, criteria, and responses based on your business needs.
- The effective date is an automatic program activation date. The end date is the automatic program deactivation date.
- To configure the applicable regions that are connected to the program, click Add filter and select the Region name and Country. To confirm your selections, click Add.
- Define the particular criteria for the program to start. Configure a qualifier and a value for the selected property type. You can add multiple criteria.
- The Equals qualifier only applies to numeric or text values.
- The EndsWith and StartsWith qualifiers only apply to text values.
- Review the provided information. To complete the assignment, click Finish.
To see the campaign reports, such as Campaign Program Status, Campaign Units, or Campaign Units Per Campaign, in the header of Dev Studio, click.