This table shows the sample values provided with level 2 security. Set level 2 security
so it is applicable for your organization.
|New York City
- Navigate toData-Operator-Security-Level2.
- Click Create. Enter a key to identify your level 2 instance. Click Create
and Open. The Operator Security form for level 2 appears.
- Enter information in the Description and Associated Level 1 fields as described
below. The following shows a form with sample data.
- Description: Text that appears during work processing in the users’
- Associated Level 1: A property SmartPrompt, populated with information from
- Click Save.
- Repeat the process for each level 2 value you want to add.
Pega Smart Investigate for Payments