The system displays the detected sentiment of each customer email in the thread (positive, negative, or neutral) to the right of the sender's name. As a result, the system shows the sentiment pattern for the entire customer email thread for a triage case. The shown sentiment helps CSRs to respond quicker and take immediate action for the triage case. For example, when CSRs notice that an email with a negative sentiment was detected, they can immediately escalate the reported issue in the email by forwarding the email to the correct stakeholders.
- Open a portal by performing one the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager, and then click Email Manager.
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
- Expand the email thread that lists an interaction between you and a customer or
another stakeholder.When the email bot receives a new email, the system displays a green indicator next to the email at the top of the thread.
- For an email that you want to forward in an email thread, in the top-right corner of the email, click the More icon, and then click Forward.
- In the To field, enter the user's email address to which you want to forward the current email.
- Optional: To carbon copy or blind carbon copy additional users when you forward the email, in the Cc or Bcc field, enter more email addresses.
- Optional: To include predefined text from a template in the forwarded email, in the Reply template list, select a reply template.
- In the text area, add text for the email that you want to forward.The system automatically appends the text from the initial email in the text area.
- Optional: To attach files to the forwarded email, click Attach Files, and then select a file.
- Click Send.The system displays the Forward icon to the left of the email threads for forwarded content, to distinguish it from the main email thread with the customer.