For relevant training materials, see the Configuring Digital Messaging Manager module on Pega Academy.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Digital Messaging channel.
- In the Digital Messaging channel, click the Connection tab.
- Click Manage connections.
- In the Digital Messaging Manager window, click Add Connection, and then click the Facebook icon.
- If you are not signed on to your Facebook account in the browser, log in to
- On the Facebook login page, enter the email address and password for your Facebook account.
- Click Log In.
- In the displayed window, click Continue as <YOUR NAME>.
- In the page selection window for your Facebook page application, select the checkbox for the Facebook page that you will use with your Pega Platform application, and then click Next.
- Review the permissions for your Facebook page, and then click
Done.This action ensures that you give permission to your Facebook page app to send and receive messages on behalf of the IVA channel.
- Click OK.
- Close the browser window, and then in the Digital Messaging channel, click Save.