- Open a portal by performing one the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager, and then click Email Manager.
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
- For an email to which you want to reply in an email thread, in the top right of
the email, select how to reply for the triage case:
When the email bot receives a new email, the system displays a green indicator next to the email at the top of the thread.
- To reply only to the user who sent the email, click Reply.
- To reply to all users for the email, click the More icon, and then click Reply all.
- Optional: To carbon copy or blind carbon copy more users in the reply, in the Cc or Bcc field, add more email addresses.
- Optional: To include predefined text from a template in the reply, in the Reply template list, select a reply template.
- In the text area, enter a reply to the user's email.
- Optional: To attach files to the reply, click Attach Files, and then select a file.
- Click Send.
The system displays the detected sentiment of each customer email in the thread (positive, negative, or neutral) to the right of the sender email address. As a result, the system shows the sentiment pattern for the entire customer email thread for a triage case. The shown sentiment helps CSRs to respond quicker and take immediate action for the triage case. For example, when CSRs notice that an email with a negative sentiment was detected, they can immediately send a reply to the user asking for more information so that the CSR can process the request.