The system generates PEGA0039 alerts and opening an email triage or interaction case is slower than expected
Duplicate data in email triage cases might cause a large clipboard page size in the system. As a result, Pega Platform is slower than expected when you open an email triage or interaction case, and the system also generates PEGA0039 alerts.
The PEGA0039 alert provides a warning that the memory performance of your system might be affected when Pega Platform expands the BLOB onto a clipboard page. For more information, see PEGA0039 alert: BLOB size read from the database exceeded threshold.
To solve this issue, update to Pega Platform 8.7.1 or higher. This version introduces performance improvements, which help reduce the clipboard page size by not storing email body, attachments, and NLP outcome data in this page.
- Update to Pega Platform 8.7.1 or higher.
- For backward compatibility purposes, replace any email body references
in the clipboard page with references to one of the new data
pages.For more information, see Updating the email bot to the 8.7.1 version.
You cannot access an email correspondence rule on the Behavior tab in the Email channel
You create an email correspondence rule manually in Dev Studio. When you try to access the new correspondence rule in the Email channel on the Behavior tab, you cannot select this new suggested reply template in the Add suggested reply list.
To solve this issue, always create a correspondence rule in an open ruleset for your application. Ensure you create the new correspondence rule while you are configuring the Email channel so that the system creates this template in an open ruleset.
- In the Email channel, click the Behavior tab.
- Click Add suggested reply.
- In the Add suggested reply window, click Create new.
- In the Name field, enter a label for the email response template.
- In the text area, enter the default content for the email response template.
- Click Submit.For more information, see Defining suggested responses for an Email channel.