Healthcare plans can change each year. Before you create a Renewal Batch case, use the Plan Mapping utility to map expiring healthcare plans from to new plans that replace them. The renewals process generates an error if a Quote Request case is associated with an expiring plan.
- Log in to the User Portal with Underwriter or Renewal Representative credentials.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- In the Application configuration window, to the right of the Plan Mapping option, click Edit.
- To add a new mapping, at the bottom of the table, click Add record.
- Enter the information that is required to map the expiring plan to a new plan, such as the expiring and new plan names and new plan effective dates.
- Save the mapping.
- To map multiple expiring plans to new plan, use a CSV file to import the
- To create the CSV file, click Export.
- Enter the new mappings in the template file, and then save the file.
- Click Import.
- When the system prompts you, select whether to add only new mappings or to add new mappings and overwrite existing mappings.