Defining opportunity criteria
Set up the criteria the system uses to define opportunities, such as automatically generating notes.
- In the header of Pega Workforce Intelligence, click .
- On the Opportunity Administration page, in Cost
Settings, enter a rate in the Default Hourly
Rate field.This rate is used to assign values to opportunities. The default is 22. This rate is presented as US dollars in reports. For more accurate reports, be sure to include all costs associated with the employee, including an hourly rate, payroll taxes, benefits cost, and other associated costs.
Note: You can also specify a rate for each department using an import. Contact the Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery Team or see Importing business unit hierarchy updates for more information.
- In the Annualized Savings Minimum field, enter the minimum value an opportunity must have to be displayed in the Opportunity Finder. When finished, click Submit.
- In Tag Settings, make entries into the following fields
to define the following types of opportunities:
Field Description Auto Notes Set the minimum number of keystrokes that would tell the system to record this event as an opportunity for creating an automatic note. The default is 40. Excessive IM Specify the amount of time over which would indicate too much use of an instant messenger application. The default is 1.0, or one hour. Excessive Knowledge Base Specify the amount of time over which would indicate too much use of a knowledge base. The default is 1.0 or one hour.
- When finished, click Submit.
Previous topic Defining opportunities Next topic Adding custom opportunity tags