Keep the list of custom administrator roles updated by deleting roles that are no longer needed.An administrator must have access to the Organization page and then the Roles and Permissions tab to complete this task.
- In the header of Pega Workforce Intelligence, click .
- On the Organization page, click the Roles and Permissions tab.
- On the Roles and Permissions tab, click the More icon for the custom administrator role that you want to delete, as shown in the following example:
- Click Delete.
- Review the message to see how many users are affected by this deletion.
- To continue the deletion, click Delete.