Enforce service-level agreements (SLAs) and maintain timely resolution of cases by defining goal, deadline, and passed deadline time intervals. By creating a Service-level Agreement (SLA) rule, you can quickly reuse the SLA settings for multiple assignments.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Process category, and then click Service Level Agreement.
- On the Service Level Agreement tab, click Create.
- In the Label field, enter a short description for the rule.
- In the Context section, select an application to which the rule applies.
- In the Apply to field, select a class to which the rule applies.
- In the Add to ruleset field, select a ruleset for the rule.
- Optional: To enable traceability of the rule, in the Current work item section, enter the work item to associate with the rule, for example, a bug ID.
- Click Create and open.
- On the General tab, in the Initial
urgency field, define the urgency for the assignment that you can associate
with the rule by entering an integer between 0 and 99.An assignment has a default urgency of 10. The system adds the value in this field to arrive at the initial urgency.
For example: If you enter 10, the initial urgency is 20.
- In the Assignment ready list, define the starting time for
- To send the assignment to a worklist or a work queue immediately after the user or an automation creates an assignment, select Immediately.
- To define the starting time by using a DateTime value, select Dynamically defined on a property, and then, in the Get Date Time From field, enter the property that references the value.
- To start the assignment after a period of time, select Timed delay, and then, in the Days, Hours, and Minutes fields, specify the delay.
- In the Calculate service levels field, select a method of
calculating intervals for goal and deadline:
- To manually specify the intervals, select Interval from when assignment is ready, and then, in the Goal and Deadline sections, enter the intervals.
- To define the time intervals as values of properties, select Set the value of a property, and then, in the Goal and Deadline sections, in the Property fields, enter the properties that reference goal and deadline dates and times.
- Optional: To define the number of the passed deadline events and the time when the passed deadline events occur, in the Passed deadline section, enter the appropriate values.
- Click Save.