There are four types of issues:
- Automation Failures (automations that did not complete)
- Conflicts (automations that either completed with errors, or failed custom validations)
- Time-outs (assignments that take two times longer to complete than the value of Max automation run time)
- Unexpected errors (automations that complete, but with a system error)
- In the navigation pane of Pega Robot Manager, click .
- Viewing work assignments with automation failures
View automations that failed (automations that did not complete).
- Viewing work assignments with conflicts
View work assignments that encountered a conflict. Conflicts appear in the list when an automation was run successfully, but completed with errors.
- Viewing work assignments that timed out
View work assignments that have timed out to diagnose the cause of the issue. A work assignment is considered to have timed out when a robot that accepted an assignment does not report that the assignment was successfully completed before a certain length of time has passed.
- Viewing work assignments with unexpected errors
View automations that failed because of unexpected errors.