Maximize efficiency and speed up the case resolution process by verifying that the
user provides required, relevant documentation and correspondence before a case enters the
For example, in a case for a car insurance claim, you can verify that the policyholder
attaches photographs of their damaged car before the case enters the stage in which the
insurance company validates the policyholder's claim.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click a stage name.
- In the Stage property pane, click
- In the Attachments required for stage entry section, click
Add required attachment to display the list of attachment
categories that your case type supports.
- Select an attachment category from the list.
- Click Save.