Following a case
Follow a case to receive notifications when users post messages to the case in Pulse. By actively monitoring cases, you can contribute to stakeholder discussions and help resolve cases more quickly.
- Ensure that your application can use Cosmos React UI for landing pages (Theme Cosmos). For more information, see Enabling Cosmos React UI for landing pages. For applications without Cosmos React, see Following a case.
- Ensure that you set your user preferences to control the frequency at which you receive notifications from the cases that you follow. For more information, see Setting notification preferences.
- Log in to an end-user portal, for example, the User Portal.
- Open a case:
- Search for the case.
- Click on the case in the worklist or work queue on your dashboard.
- In the header of the case, click the Star icon.
- Optional: To unfollow the case, click the Star icon again.
Previous topic Troubleshooting errors in bulk processing Next topic Managing case followers