You can view the JWT bearer token authentication profiles that are connected to DocuSign on the DocuSign connections landing page. The landing page provides an easy way to monitor your connections, and you can connect to DocuSign directly from your Pega Platform application.
- To display the DocuSign connections landing page option in
the Configure Dev Studio menu in Dev Studio, save the pyMainMenu
navigation rule into your application ruleset.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and select pyMainMenu.
- On the pyMainMenu page, click Save as.
- Complete the fields on the Navigation Record
Configuration page, and then click Create and
open.For more information, see Creating navigation rules.
- On the Editor tab, add the
pxDocuSignMainMenu rule.The pxDocuSignMainMenu rule defines the structure of the navigation to your DocuSign connections landing page.
For more information, see Creating navigation rules.
- Click Save.
- To access the DocuSign connections landing page, in
Dev Studio, click .
Result: The DocuSign connections landing page displays the name of the authentication profile, the description, and the status of the connection. If the connection between your authentication profile and DocuSign is established, the Action column displays Connected as the status.
- If the connection between your authentication profile and DocuSign is not established, for example, if a user revoked the token in the DocuSign application, the Action column displays an Authorize button. To establish a connection, click Authorize.
- In the DocuSign account window, click
Result: The status on the DocuSign connections landing page changes to Connected.