Strategies define the decision that is delivered to an application. The decision is personalized and managed by the strategy to reflect the interest, risk, and eligibility of an individual customer in the context of the current business priorities and objectives. The result of a strategy is a page (clipboard or virtual list) that contains the results of the components that make up its output definition.
The following tabs are available on this form:
Strategies are used in interaction rules, and in other strategies through the substrategy component.
Use the Records Explorer to list all the strategy rules available in your application.
Strategies are part of the Decision category. A strategy is an instance of the Rule-Decision-Strategy type.
- Completing the Strategy rule form
- Decision strategy components
- Strategy rule form - Using the Strategy Properties tab
- Strategy rule form - Completing the Auto-Run Results tab
- Scorecard rule form - Pages & Classes tab
- Globally optimized strategy
- Strategy canvas accelerators and keyboard shortcuts
- Strategy methods