Troubleshooting mashup issues
Ensure that your mashups work as intended by learning about potential mashup issues and their resolutions.
- Code changes require reloading
Ensure that you reload your mashup after you edit the mashup code so that the changes take effect.
- Mashup issues with cross-domain (X-Frame) communication
Learn about the most commonly encountered issues with communication between your mashup and the host page, and discover the ways to address them.
- Mashup issues with collapsible controls
When you deploy a mashup with custom collapsible controls on an external web page, you may experience resize issues with your mashup.
- Troubleshooting issues with loading mashups
Anticipate and prevent issues with loading your mashups by learning about the potential issues and remedies.
- Troubleshooting browser-specific issues with mashups
Find out how to resolve the most commonly encountered issues with mashups that are specific to common browsers, such as Google Chrome or Safari.
- Security warnings during mashup deployment
Ensure that your mashups pass the Broken Access Control (BAC) security validation and work as intended by learning how to solve the most commonly encountered issues after an upgrade or a change in the code.
Previous topic Best practices for using multiple mashups Next topic Code changes require reloading