- Open the view that you want to edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane, click Change template.
- In the Select a template window, click the template that you want to apply to the view.
- In the configuration pane, add fields, sections, and controls to the
- In the header of the area to which you want to add the UI component, click the Add icon.
- In the Add list, hover over the component that you want to add, such as a text field, and then click the Add icon.
Result: The components appear in the template in the order in which you select them. You can move the UI elements by dragging them into a new position.
- Optional: To remove a component from the template, hover over the component name, and then click .
- Save the configuration by closing the configuration pane.
- Adding tables to views
Help users access and compare data by setting up a form with a table. Tables are a basic component that you can use to create a clear interface in information-heavy contexts.