Disabling the selection of weekend days
Help users select valid dates by disabling non-working days, such as weekends, in the Date Time control. By blocking the choice of non-working days in a control, you reduce the number of input errors and improve work efficiency.For example, if a restaurant is closed on Mondays, you can configure your booking application to block Monday reservations.
For more information, see Adding UI components to a view.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit icon.
- On the Presentation tab, select the Disable weekends check box.
- Select the calendar that determines the non-working days:
- To choose a calendar that is associated with the operator, click Default business calendar.
- To specify a different calendar, select Other calendar, and then choose the target calendar.
- Click Apply.
Previous topic Specifying week display Next topic Specifying time zones for Date Time controls