To document values that users enter during case processing, create screen
captures of user inputs, and then save the captures as PDF files. By documenting input values,
you can understand how users interact with a case and, after case resolution, analyze the
information that users provide.
For example, you can check the values that users
submit in the first stage of a case to ensure that the case reaches its resolution with the most
- Add the Create PDF shape to the case life cycle:
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- In a process in which you want to add the shape, click .
- Click Select.
- In the Step properties pane, in the Select
view list, select a view that you want to include as a PDF screen
- In the PDF orientation section, specify the file layout.
- In the PDF name field, enter a descriptive name for the
- In the Attachment category list, select an option that describes
the business classification of the screen capture.
- Optional: In the Audit note field, enter the audit note.
- Click Save.