Follow a case to receive notifications when users post messages to the case in Pulse. By actively monitoring cases, you can contribute to stakeholder discussions and help resolve cases more quickly.
- Ensure that your application can use Theme Cosmos or Cosmos React. For more information, see Hybrid mode. For applications that you build with the traditional Theme UI-Kit, see Following a case.
- Ensure that you set your user preferences to control the frequency at which you receive notifications from the cases that you follow. For more information, see Setting notification preferences.
- Log in to an end-user portal, for example, the User Portal.
- Open a case:
- Search for the case.
- Click on the case in the worklist or work queue on your dashboard.
- In the header of the case, click the Star icon.
- Optional: To unfollow the case, click the Star icon again.
- Managing case followers
Ensure that relevant stakeholders participate in case discussions by controlling which users follow a case.