For more information, see Adding UI components to a view.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit icon.
- On the Presentation tab, select the Disable weekends checkbox.
- Select the calendar that determines the non-working days:
- To choose a calendar that is associated with the operator, click Default business calendar.
- To specify a different calendar, select Other calendar, and then choose the target calendar.
- Click Apply.