At run time, you can tag cases by using existing tags or by adding new tags. You can tag a case regardless of the current case status. For more information, see Adding tags to cases at run time.
You can gather relevant information faster by filtering tagged cases in several ways, for example, by recently added, recently viewed, or most frequently used tags. For more information, see Filtering tagged cases.
Filtering tagged cases
- Log in to an end-user portal, for example, User Portal.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Tags.
- Search for cases in one of the following ways:
- To filter cases by a specific tag, enter the tag name in the Search field, and then select the tags from the Search results section.
- To filter cases by tags that you added recently, select the tags from the Recently added by me section.
- To filter cases by tags that any other user added recently, select the tags from the Recently added by anyone section.
- To apply more out-of-the-box filters that categorize tags, click the Filter icon next to the Search field, and then select any of the available options, for example, Recently viewed by me.
- Optional: To add more tags to filter cases that use any of the selected tags, in the Selected tags section, click Edit to enter or select more tags in the search box, and then click Apply.
Creating suggested tags for cases
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- Click the Settings tab, and then, in the navigation pane, click Collaboration.
- In the Tags section, in the Configure tags
field, enter a tag that you want to create as a suggested tag, and then click
- Optional: To remove a tag from the list of default tags associated with a case type, click Remove next to the tag.
- Click Save.