You can control which cases users can reference in the messages that they post to Pulse. By limiting the choices in the list of suggested cases, you can help users create messages more quickly.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Reports category, and then click Report Definition.
- Open the pyGetCasesForReferencesFromIndex report definition that applies to the Work- class.
- Copy the report definition to an open ruleset in your application. For more information, see Copying a rule or data instance.
- Create a filter condition that excludes cases or instances of a specific case
- On the Query tab, in the Edit filters
section, click Add filter.
Result: Your application populates the Condition field and adds its value to the Boolean expression in the Filter conditions to apply field.
- In the Column source field, enter .pxObjClass.
- In the Relationship list, select Is not equal.
- In the Value field, enter the class of the case type to exclude.
- Optional: To exclude more case types, click Select values.
- On the Query tab, in the Edit filters section, click Add filter.
- Click Save.