Browsing events for a customer or a group of customers
Use the Event Browser to browse customer event types that occurred over a period of time and display them on the Customer Movie landing page. Browsing events for an individual customer or for a group of customers provides insight into the history of customer interactions.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Choose a customer or a group of customer by performing one of the following
- Click Customer and enter a Customer ID.
- Click Group and enter a Group ID.
- Select the time range.
- In the Event section, select the event types that you want to browse.
- Click Find events to display available events in the timeline.
Previous topic Adding an events feed to your user interface Next topic Accessing the Customer Movie landing page