A mobile treatment represents the visual message you want to communicate to your customer on the mobile channel. It typically consists of an image or HTML fragment and text which is rendered in a specific location on a web page when viewed on mobile devices. If a user clicks on this image or HTML, Pega Customer Decision Hub tracks the click event and redirects the user to a specified web page. This redirection is specified through the click-through URL.
- Optional: If the default list of fields available on the mobile treatment form does not contain a
property which you require, edit the Decision Data rule form used by mobile
Any new properties you add to the form are automatically available for all previously created treatments.
- On the Treatments landing page, click Manage treatments.
- On the Decision Data: Mobile Treatments rule form, click the Form tab.
- In the Form fields section, review the list of properties which are available as
fields on the mobile treatment form.
- To add a field, click the Add field button.
- To remove a field, click the Remove property icon.
- On the Treatments landing page, click .
- Enter a unique name and a description for the treatment.
- Specify when the treatment is active.
- Within a defined time period
- In the Content URL field, provide a link to an image or HTML
fragment to display for this treatment. For example, this can be the URL of an image
hosted in a content repository.
Result: After you populate the Content URL field, a preview of the content is displayed on the bottom of the page. For image content, the Dimensions field shows the image dimensions in pixels.
- In the Click-through URL field, provide a link to a web page or a file that provides more details on the action for which you created the treatment. Clicking this link will re-direct to the URL specified in this field.
- In the Format field, specify whether the treatment content is a plain image or an HTML fragment.
- In the Placement type field, select the intended location and
style of the treatment design. For example, the treatment can appear as a large central
banner, as a rotating strip of images, or as a footer.
- Feature band
- Footer bar
- Page takeover
- In the Language field, specify the language of the treatment.
- Click Create.