Campaigns are listed on the Campaigns landing page which is accessed in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal via the Campaigns link in the left navigation.
This landing page lists the twenty most recently updated Multi-Channel Campaigns and Outbound
Campaigns available in the system. The View more results link (at the
bottom) enables users to view the next twenty results. Users can utilize the filters at the
top of the page to filter the results by Status, Issue / Group, Name, and Created by.
Each Campaign is represented by a card in the landing page.
Users can click anywhere on the card to open the Campaign. The card displays the following salient information about the Campaign:
- Work id
- Status icon - icon's tooltip displays status text
- Enabled engagement types - available types are Outbound, Event, and Container
- When the Campaign was last updated
- Configured audience size
- Total number of impressions
- Overall conversion rate
- Image associated with the Campaign
- Channel icon array, containing icon for each channel utilized within the Campaign - icon's tooltip displays channel name
- Conversion goal achievement indicator - This is the color bar at the bottom of the card
and indicates performance against the Outbound Conversion Rate goal. It displays one of the
- Gray - If Outbound Conversion Rate is not a configured goal for the Campaign or when the Campaign is in design mode.
- Green - If the conversion rate goal has been met
- Red - If the conversion rate goal is not met